Medical and Nursing Services
We provide preventative medicine and more for the elderly who are burdened by the normal process of aging and the psychological effects that accumulate over the years. We support the treatment and prevention of the various medical problems which, inevitably, appear over time and as part of the normal aging process.
After the age of 65, "degeneration" increases daily and illnesses due to the burdens of everyday life, infections and neoplastic diseases take their toll on our loved ones. We put our many years of experience to good use, and we aim to mitigate these unpleasant developments in the best possible way.
- Intellectual and physical exercise
- Frequent medical laboratory tests and evaluation
- Complete daily personal hygiene and cleanliness routine
- We provide 5 meals a day. We follow the Mediterranean Diet which meets our guests’ dietary requirements in terms of both micronutrients and macronutrients. Our menus are designed by a Clinical Dietitian/Nutritionist, and we can provide enteric and parenteral nutrition and personalised diets. Our standard nutrition includes:
- Red meat, poultry, fish, eggs
- Bread, cereals, rice, pasta, potatoes, legumes
- Fruit and vegetables
- Milk, yogurt, cheese
- Preventive seasonal vaccinations
We carry out preventive health checks at regular intervals. These checks include General Blood Tests, Complete Biochemical Tests, Immunological Tests and we also check Vital Signs (blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, temperature and heart rate). More specifically, we work with the Centre’s doctors to prevent and treat: